The international buffet restaurant Flavours is designed in a market style where you stroll around the buffet and sample a variety of dishes cooked up by the team of master Chefs. Indulge in the aromas of sizzling meats, chops and seafood on the grill. Sample some of their delicious and authentic Chinese recipes, order some Sushi made with only the finest seafood available.
Staying at the Sheraton Abu Dhabi, I decided to try their local buffet restaurant which serves a large variety of international dishes, daily until 11pm. I liked it so much that I went back again the next evening. In the two consecutive nights at Flavours, hot dishes were changed offering a larger variety of choices. The restaurant is really nice, cozy and welcoming with a smiley staff which makes your night memorable. Choose your table in their long corridor, next to the kitchen or at the entrance facing the wall of paintings and the Japanese section of the buffet.
The choices are endless:
- Sushi and Sashimi prepared up to the standard of a Japanese restaurant
- A BBQ live station
- A full choice of middle-Eastern mezze (Hummus, Moutabbal, Vine Leaves with rice, Fattouch, Okra, spicy preparations and more)
- French cheese individually covered
- A long island of fruits
- A generous choice of pastries and cakes
- One main hot dessert
- Coffee and tea
- Tepenyaki and a choice of Chinese preparations
- Rice with its chicken and meat marriages
- Soup of the day
- Smoked salmon
- Pasta salad