Tonight, I went to Abou Jihad after Anthony's recommendation.
The experience was great.
- Hummus bi lahmeh (delicious!!! I loved it cause it doesn't have this lemony after taste and no garlic!!)
- Wara2 enab (the leaves were a little bit thick but the overall taste was good)
- Tebleh nayye (delicious but like you said a bit thick but loved it)
- Kabab khechkhash (tender and juicy exquisite!)
- Fattouch with debs el remmen (fell in love!!! Waw waw! )
Will come back for the hummus and fattuch and kabab!! By the way the service is great very attentive at the same time they dnt over do it plus a very clean restaurant. Two thumbs up! However kebab plate came with 4 skewers not 5 Thank you for this wonderful recommendation. I enjoyed dinner so much.