HORECA, the region’s premiere annual hospitality and food mega-event anticipates unprecedented attendance with new competitions and attractions slated for 2015.
HORECA is heating up. The regional trade show taking place from 20 –23 April at BIEL continues to keep industry professionals at the forefront of the latest trends and insights. The event is expected to provide nearly 15,000 m2 of product offerings, in addition to inspirational culinary, business and innovation activities.
Hospitality Services has confirmed that HORECA 2015 is almost fully booked. The exhibition proved its popularity yet again with a staggering 80% booking three months before the show. Exhibitors from Lebanon, as well as Poland, Italy, France, Holland, Jordan, Iran and Turkey, are expected to round out the number in the coming months.
The show will include the industry’s benchmark competitions, as well as an extensive array of live demonstrations
- The Hospitality Salon Culinaire +200 participants and 12 international judges
- The Art of Service Competition + 100 participants and 10 judges from hospitality universities and 5-star hotel food & beverage managers.
- The National Extra Virgin Oil Competition 50 olive oil producers and 8 international olive oil expert judges
- The Atelier Gourmand By celebrity chefs
And activities, special pavilions and events including:
- Bed Making Competition Hotel management students and housekeepers go head to head for bed making glory
- Lebanese Barista Competition Lebanese Barista’s battle for the coveted title of the best in the country
- Wine and Beverage Lab Daily workshops and wine tasting sessions by leading experts
- Floral Symphonies Florists showcase their works of art using flowers
- Librairie Gourmande Latest book releases and an array of culinary references will be displayed and launched
- Best Product of the Year Innovations and new ideas introduced throughout 2012 and early 2013 will be voted best product of the year
- Tech Novation Latest hospitality industry technological innovations and trends will be introduced
- An Expert Corner where trade professionals can benefit from free advice from top renowned experts and consultants and the best way to run their business
- Chairmania Galleries and designers reveal their unique chair model
- Annual Hospitality Forum Hospitality and foodservice leaders will gather for a series of conferences and workshops to discuss hot topics
The show is expected to surpass expectations as the definitive point of convergence for the region’s food and hospitality sector.
HORECA 2015 will feature in three exhibition halls and will include: Catering Equipment, Packaging& Labeling, Interiors, Hygiene, Techzone, Pastry & Bakery, Food, Beverage, Coffee & Tea, Consultancy, Recruitment & Franchise, Education and the International Pavilions
The growth in attendance and exhibits year-after-year, and the realization of our newest offerings proves that HORECA is a one-of-a kind event, gathering industry leaders together to advance interests and build on past successes.