After last year's phenomenal success, Souk el Akel comes back to Baskinta. Organised for the second time to support the local apple crises and bring life to the village of Baskinta after the summer ended, the second Baskinta Apple Festival will be happening on the 5th, 6th and 7th of October in the heart of the village involving producers from Metn and the Bekaa.
Accompanied by Souk el Akel and a program of entertainment there will be something for everyone. See you in Baskinta this weekend.
- oct 5-6 from 5pm to midnight
- oct 7 from noon to midnight
- Souk el AKel: Joseph 76654222
- Free kids entertainment
- Biking trails; for booking contact Raymond Hobeika 03 383 389
- Hiking trails; for booking contact Mireille Tabcharani 71950500
- Apple picking; For booking contact Wissam Abi Haidar 78932930