Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers the best of both worlds - breathtaking views of the sea and the energy of city life. The hotel is located in the heart of the new Bandra, which buzzes with activity day and night. An integral part of the Taj Luxury Hotels and a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, Taj Lands End offers some of the city's finest accommodation, dining experiences, and comprehensive conferencing and banqueting facilities.
It all started at the airport when a driver fitted with white gloves and a hat welcomed me, took my bag, opened the door, offered me a wet refreshing towel and a cold bottle of water. An impressive first impression that makes you wonder what's coming next. The hotel is majestic and grandiose, with its huge high ceiling lobby.
Welcome to the Taj Lands End, sir. Here I knew that I was in for a treat - a royalty treatment. There is always someone taking care of you and helping with whatever you desire.
Located on the higher floors, and designed for today's business traveler, the Taj Club Rooms are an excellent blend of luxury and comfort. Guest amenities and services include complimentary airport pick-up, private check-in and check-out at the Club desk, laptop-size, in-room personal safe, and round-the-clock, highly-personalized butler service. As a Taj Club guest, you can also enjoy complimentary continental breakfasts, complimentary tea/coffee throughout the day, and evening cocktails at The Club Lounge. The Club also offers you an exclusive Meeting Room on the Club Floor subject to availability.
Taj Club Rooms Amenities:
- Highly personalized butler service
- Exclusive use of the Taj Club Lounge
- Electronic safe in the room
- Wireless Internet available for 12$/day for two devices
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Samsung 5.1 Surround sound system
- Dual line telephones with voicemail and data capabilities
- Luxury bath amenities
- Plush bathrobes
- Lighted make-up mirror, hair dryer and scale
- Suit, skirt and padded hangers
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Complimentary morning newspapers
- Housekeeping services twice daily
- Turndown service
- Sewing kit
- Choice of smoking or non-smoking rooms
I really loved this hotel and its professional services. The room's size and decoration, the relaxing pillows, the view from the hotel, the internet service, the welcoming staff, the gardens, the room amenities and much more. I didn't experience one single negative thing.
Details I loved:
The least I liked is the breakfast which was not up to my expectations.
- Two water bottles are offered everyday
- The internet has an acceptable price and opens two devices not just one. An intelligent gesture
- The mini bar is super loaded
- The bathroom, its TV, bathtub and strong water pressure are breathtaking
- The staff is so welcoming making your stay memorable
- A fully loaded hotel with a SPA, pool, Louis Vuitton shop, four restaurants and more
- You really don't feel the need of leaving the hotel during your stay in Mumbai
- The room, its 42inch screen, couple of sofas, dimmed lighting and office is just perfect
While in Mumbai, Taj Lands End is a perfect choice. Check the pictures, you'll understand.