CO’s is for “Brgr.Co”, “Pzza.Co” and “Deli.Co” combined. Enjoy the best of all worlds under one roof now in Antelias. It’s not a secret anymore that I love the three brands. I’m a fan of Hussein Hadid’s creations and have been visiting the chain of restaurants down in Beirut for as long as they existed with no bad surprise or negative experience whatsoever. Now that you can order the best of everything in one place... it’s a dream come true!
Handled by a professional team headed by Mehio, and accompanied by my wife and three kids, we stopped for lunch on a beautiful Saturday. Sit outside, enjoy the breath of air, let yourself travel along with the fresh aromatic perfumes, and appreciate every second of this fantastic life.
I was happy to read through the menu. Some items I know, others introduced for the first time; the choices are endless! Start with a plate of nachos or chips, nibble on mini burgers, or indulge in a loaded burrata. Are they feeling like having a salad? Eleven choices are here to satisfy your cravings. Deli.co’s loaded sandwiches have made it to Antelias as well as the signature lobster roll. Hot dogs, steak and fries, chicken, beef and escalope Milanese. Pasta! Yes!!!! Spaghetti Pomodoro without garlic!!! Thank you! You made my day. Eleven choices of pizzas and an evolution from only three choices of burgers to thirteen! Choose and enjoy. The best remains the “6oz butcher’s cut”. Finish your meal with a mouthwatering dessert; remember that Deli.co has one of the country’s best Merry Cream.
Thank you for serving “Coca Cola.” Thank you for the positive vibes and music. Thank you for the professional service and attention. Thank you for this fantastic choice of choices.
Let’s eat... let’s enjoy some very good food!
- Nachos the way they should be. Crunchy nachos, not-chewy and not soggy. Fresh nachos topped with molten creamy cheese, not-sticky and not stale. Nachos the way they should be served with a side of sour cream, guacamole, and Pico de Gallo tomatoes. A great way to start your meal.
- The lobster roll, still the country’s best. The real lobster roll the way I had it in London and New York. Fluffy tender bun generously loaded with lobster meat mixed with mayonnaise and diced pickles. It’s so good! Bravo!
- Pizza, known as PZZA, super loaded with fresh tomato sauce, covered with cheese and decorated with a dozen slices of pepperoni. I love the crust, love the chewy border and the taste of ingredients.
- Extravagant! The rice bowl is outstanding! Loaded and filled with rice, the bowl is then covered with fresh crab, edamame, avocado, diced lemon and cress among other ingredients. Ginger soya sauce gives the bowl the taste it needs. I loved what this bowl has to offer — all amazing, from presentation, ingredients, and taste. I have a new favorite at The Co's.
- Spaghetti: undercooked... but it’s fine — delicious sauce but unfortunately small-sized spaghetti, more like noodles than spaghetti. If you use De-Cecco brand, please move to #11. Too thin, the spaghetti crunch un-enjoyably and you don't feel them individually under your teeth.
- The burger: “the burger,” pure beef burger cooked medium with a pink heart and stuffed between two tender buns. A bit less salt and pepper would have made it Lebanon’s perfect burger. Wow: the side coleslaw is so finger-licking good!
Complementary Nutella/lotus pizza, and we were ready to move. Why is the dessert-pizza crust so hard compared to the savory-pizza crust? Probably it should be cooked less.
A lunch I will remember, lunch I will recommend to all my friends, lunch I will repeat soon. Good service, good food, good value for money. My kids and I loved it!