The Beirut Food Festival will take place at Biel for 3 mouth-watering days of food and drink. This event brings together the very best in irresistible cuisine, magnificent wines, spirits, top celebrity chefs and fantastic shopping.
The show caters for all businesses in the food and drink sectors, from small producers to big brands. Retailers will be able to exhibit and sell their products and target our discerning food loving audience.
NEW! For the first time in Lebanon, the show will be taking place concurrently with the world renowned Salon du Chocolat.
- Date: 6 – 8 NOVEMBER 2014
- Time: 11 am – 8 pm
- Venue: Biel
More than 100 Exhibitors:
- Accessories and utensils
- Kitchen equipment: heavy and small
- Food & beverage
- Organic food
- Small producers
- Artisanal food
- Services (kitchen courses, chefs at home, websites...)
Featuring: Beirut Food Festival brings together a line-up of innovative and interactive programs on cooking, beverage and lifestyle. Take a look at the exciting features we have planned for the 2014 edition.
- Beverage Theatre Exciting and informative sessions where you can explore the flavors of the world’s greatest beverages.
- Olive oil sessions with professional olive oil experts and tasters.
- Cookery School Created with the sole intention to teach the participants how to create a masterpiece, celebrity chefs will share gastronomic secrets and shortcuts in a fun and educational environment.
- Wine tasting sessions with professional wine makers and experts.
- Lifestyle Theatre Exciting and informative sessions with etiquette consultants, designers, florists, foodservice experts and dieticians.
- Librairie Gourmande with a wide selection of cookbooks and book signings by famous cooks and authors.
- Kids Village offers an enchanting play area – activities include bouncy castles, face painting, arts and craft station, and children’s kitchen with cooking session dedicated for kids.