After being under a two-month lockdown, health prevention policies implemented by the authorities of the Principality of Monaco have allowed, since the beginning of May, a gradual recovery of economic and tourism activities. Step by step, many sectors are reviving their activities in close cooperation with professional and economic actors and in strict compliance with safety measures against the pandemic. Starting June 2nd, museums, bars, and restaurants have started to reopen, a few days after the shops as part of a vast recovery movement. In a context where the Government of Monaco has always prioritized health and safety, especially at the peak of the crisis, all measures have been taken to protect residents, day-trippers, and tourists, and therefore limit the impact of COVID-19.
Today, hotels of Monaco are mobilized towards one objective: welcoming customers in the best conditions, with high standards of health protection, according to the following schedule:
- Hotel de Paris Monte-Carlo : Opened
- Hotel Fairmont Monte-Carlo : Opened
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort : Opened
- Hotel de France : Opened
- Hotel Ambassador : Opened
- Hotel Novotel Monte-Carlo : Opened
- Hotel Columbus Monte-Carlo : Opened
- Port Palace : Opened
- Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo : Opened
- Hotel Meridien Beach Plaza : Opened
- Hotel Monte-Carlo Beach : 3rd July 2020 (date to be confirmed)
- Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo : 8th July 2020 (date to be confirmed)
All the measures that guarantee a safe and peaceful stay can be checked online, as well as the available activities in the present circumstances: The Monaco Government Tourist & Convention Authority together with all the hotels of Monaco are committed to provide the most complete information and maintain the Principality as a safe destination to experience and stay over.