CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
Eau de Vie Restaurant, Lebanon with Chef Vinzenz Klimmer
Outstanding Cheese with Maitre Fromager Claude Lauxerrois in Lebanon
Spanish Gusto Night at Eau de Vie... An Oriental Party
Eau de Vie Restaurant, Beirut with Chef Frederic Vardon
Phoenicia and Le Vendôme Hotels have the infinite pleasure of welcoming in their respective gastronomic restaurants one of the greatest Italians Michelin Star Chefs, LUCCIANO ZAZZERI from Tuscany Italy on the 21st, 22nd and 23rd of February to celebrate with his fine gourmet Lebanese guests the delicacies of his Italian specialties that made his success and incredible fame in Tuscany and the rest of the world.
Chef Lucciano Zazzeri is born in 1954 in Bibbona Livorno, he started working in 1970, at the age of 16 in the family restaurant LA PINETA, a highly-renown place of the Tuscanian gastronomy. Four years after his debuts and in order to satisfy his passion with the sea; he obtains his license of fisherman, which will confirm him as a specialist in his long successful career that was awarded with a Michelin star in 2006.
Chef Lucciano Zazzeri’s agenda in Lebanon will be as follow:
- At Eau de Vie restaurant in Phoenicia Hotel on February 21st (a 4 course Michelin star gastronomical dinner at $150 wine and taxes included).
- At Sydney’s restaurant in Le Vendôme Hotel on February le 22nd (a 4 course Michelin star gastronomical dinner at $150 wine and taxes included).
- At Café Mondo restaurant in Phoenicia Hotel on February 23rd (for a “not to be missed” family lunch 4 formula for 4 guests $200).
Le Vendome Hotel Friday 21 February
- Prawns salad with crunchy celery julienne and poached quail egg
- Anchovies green sauce and seasonal fresh truffle Insalata di gambrel,sedan ghiacciato e uovo di quaglia pochet. Salsa verde alle acciughe, tartufo di stagione
- Home made fresh pasta “straccetti” in red mullet sauce (chef Luciano signature dish) Straccetti di pasta fresco con le triglie
- Rosemaryl flavored sea bass filet with sautéed “radicchio” and capres /olives sauce Filetto di spigola al rosmarino con radicchio rosso e salsa di capperi e olive
- Pistachos parfait Semifreddo al pistachio
Phoenicia Hotel – Eau de Vie Restaurant 22 February
- Seafood an mushrooms “cartoccio” , mediterranean flavor. Cartoccio di frutti di mare e fungi in carta fata ai profumi mediterranei
- Black risotto with cuttlefish and his ink, grated salted ricotta (chef Luciano signature dish). Risotto al nero di sepia con ricotta salata
- Steamed garouper filet with grated “bottarga”
- Extra virgin olive oil mayo and thyme/lemon scented potatoes purè. Cernia al vapore alla bottarga di muggine. Mayonese all’extra vergine e purè di patate al timo e limone
- White chocolate flan in orange variation of aromas. Flan di cioccolato bianco ai profuse di arancio
Phoenicia Hotel Caffe’ Mondo Restaurant 23 February
- Prawns and scampi small frittata - Marinated short tuna on ricotta cream - Mezzemaniche stuffed with anchovies and sardines filling, sundried tomatoes sauce - Garuper carpaccio with orange, thyme and dill. Frittatine ai crostacei - Sgombro marinato su crema di ricotta - Mezzemaniche al parmigiano ripiene di pesce azzurro, salsa di pomodori secchi - Carpaccio di cernia all’arancio, timo e finocchio selvatico
- Livorno style fish casserole (chef Luciano signature dish) Cacciucco della Pineta
- Home style cooked cream Latte alla Portoghese
Tags: News Cooking Vendome Le Vendome
Categories: News Guide Michelin